Windsor Harbor Road Bridge
The Windsor Harbor Road bridge was built in 1874 and now spans Rock Creek. The bridge is also now on the National Register, and is the oldest known wrought iron span in Missouri. It is the same age as the Eads Bridge in Saint Louis. The Keystone Bridge Company constructed this bridge to be placed across the River des Peres at Ivory Avenue. It remained there until 1928 when it was replaced by a new bridge. The bridge was moved to Kimmswick and put in place in 1930. The bridge is only open to pedestrian traffic and is located at the intersection of Mill Street and Front Street.